The Orsetti House Museum organizes many museum and history classes.
Teachers and students are welcome to sign up for the following classes:
- Jarosław: Royal Town and Town of Kings.
- The Great Fairs in Jarosław.
- Guild Craft and Arts.
- Under the Habsburg Sceptre. Jarosław during the Partitions.
- The Museum's Archive Records.
- Our School. The History of Education in Jarosław in the Second Half of the 19th
and in the 20th Century.
- The Catholic Church, the Orthodox Church, the Protestant Church, the Synagogue:
A Multicultural and Multinational Jarosław.
- The Artefact and the Museum Exhibition.
- Historic Architecture of Jarosław.
- Jarosławian Houses with Roofed Interior Courtyards.
- Photographs and Postcards from the Museum Collections.
- From Daguerre to the Present. The History of Photography.
- The History of the Book.
- A Collection of Books on Jarosław and the Region.
- The Prehistory of Jarosław and the Surrounding Area.
- Archaeological Research in Jarosław.
- The Benedictine Sisters' Convent in Jarosław: An Archaeological Perspective.
- The Owners of Jarosław.
- The Jarosław of Mayor Adolf Dietzius (1891-1919).
- Why Do We Have Museums?
- The Jarosław Garrison during the Galician Period and the Second Polish Republic.
- Jarosław during World War I and World War II.
- The Role of Jarosławian Citizens in National Uprisings.
- That's how it was . . . A brief history of the 20th-century Jarosław and the Museum
(an audiovisual presentation). This class covers the most important facts from the 20th-century
history of the town, starting from Austro-Hungarian rule, through Independence, to the present
Written by Zofia Kostka-Bieńkowska
Read by Paweł Sroka
Sound by Wiktor Marut
Edited by Henryk Górecki
- Jarosław and the Jarosław District on the 150th Anniversary of the January Uprising