The Library of the Orsetti House Museum has over twenty thousand history, art history, archaeology, architecture, and urban planning books. It has works from the Jarosławian Library published by the Museum in the 1930s. It has a complete collection of works on the history of the town and the region. Noteworthy are antique books printed by Jan Szeliga's printing house in Jarosław at the beginning of the 17th century and a legal lexicon published in Paris in 1534 – the oldest book in the collection. It is the only library in town and has almost all the Jarosławian press materials from the Interwar Period. The library's holdings (accessible in the "SOWA" system) are available to the public only on the premises.