Various documents connected with Jarosław and the Jarosław District are divided into two sections: Jarosław Records and Miscellaneous Records. The early documents are municipal records drawn up by the well-known historian Franciszek Smołka in the years 1923-1928 and are stored in the Town Hall and filed by the Museum in a separate section. At present, the Museum has only six out of fifty-five entries in Smołka's catalogue. Seven entries went missing during the War and the rest can be found in the National Archives in Przemyśl. The Jarosław Records have four hundred and ninety-six entries and the Miscellaneous Records have forty-four. Municipal records include parchment diplomas issued by the town owners in the 17th century, papal indulgences granted to the Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Jarosław between 1683 and 1753, the cartulary of privileges granted to Jarosław (1621-1775), the last will and inheritance records from the 18th and 19th century minutes of the Town Council meetings (1891-1937), documents from Jarosławian churches, over four hundred posters from World War II, and family and school archives. Miscellaneous Records include a collection of documents from the 17th through the 20th century, the most noteworthy of which are the Pruchnik Books, materials concerning the history of Zarzecze, and documents concerning the history of Sieniawa gathered by Father Wojciech Kranowski.